Sunday, July 27, 2014

Tangy, Shredded BBQ Pork Sandwiches


6-8 Sandwiches
(I made this as a frozen meal to throw it in the crock pot later. Sorry I gave this to a family, so I do not have the end results. I promise it tastes great.)

1 1/2 LBS of Pork Loin Chops
1 1/2 C of BBQ Sauce, of Your Choice
1/2 C of Italian Dressing
1/4 C of Brown Sugar, Packed
2 TBSP of  Worcestershire Sauce
8 Hamburger Buns



1. Mix together pork chops, bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar, and worcestershire sauce in the crockpot.


(At this point, I froze the meat. If you plan on cooking it now, you can go forward with the cooking instructions.)

2. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.

3. Before serving shredded the pork with two forks, and then serve on bun.

4. You can serve your sandwich with sides and or add coleslaw on top of the shredded pork.

5. Then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment